Remember when I said a couple of posts back that Ryan Garry was still on our books?
Yeah, I lied.
Well, I didn't know it, though. Apparently Ryan was off on trial with Bournemouth, who have now signed him until January. You'd have to think the deal is short-term because of Ryan's injury-riddled past, and with it expiring in the new year, it gives Bournemouth time to decide on signing him to a longer deal, or allowing him to find another team if things don't work out.
Also, take a quick peek at one of the other names signed by Bournemouth. Yup, that's good old Jo-Osei Kuffour, one time Arsenal Youth striker.
Carlos Vela has finalized his loan for this season, and will spend it with Osasuna in La Liga. Should be even better experience for him, having spent last year with Salamanca, down in the second division in Spain.
Seems Franny Jeffers is still whoring himself around to whoever will take him. This time it's Sheffield Wednesday. My, how the fox-in-the-box has fallen.
So was it a good Monday?
Monday, August 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment