Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Yesterday's today. And today's tomorrow. Or something.

Here's the missed post from last night I promised. But with stuff to do, I'll catch up on a lot of today's news tomorrow.

---


Today's moan comes from not-so-dearly-departed Jeremie Aliadiere, who trotted out the typical, "I didn't get a chance, I was held back, blah, blah, blah" shut yer pie hole claptrap that's too commonplace these days.

Funny thing is, Jeremie, you never 'got a chance' at Celtic, either. Remember when they dropped you after two substitute appearances? Or West Ham, who moved you to the bench and didn't 'give you a chance' to prove yourself? And after all that, you became just another player at Wolves. Wolves, for the love of all that is holy. Seems it's not so much not getting a chance as not having the talent to make it. That and bones and muscles more fragile than Waterford balsa wood soaked in acid.

You were no more than a squad player. I'm flabbergasted that it took you nine years to figure it out.

The club confirmed the signing of youngster HÃ¥vard Nordtveit. Shocker.

Some neat footage on ArsenalTV, as the Colorado Rapids trained at London Colney back during their preseason.

The new kit goes on sale this Thursday. Nice Photoshop of a Photoshop, by the way.

More bench warming for keeper Wojciech Szczesny today against the USA in the U20 World Cup. And that's a good thing-the US rolled over Poland 6-1. Let the Freddy Adu hype machine start yet again!

Time to catch up on other stuff.

No comments: